Cannot see any markers on the map? Please, try zooming in.
Do not show again
No entry available.
- Changes of traditional beliefs0.0000000.000000article
- Baroque travels of czech pilgrims to the upper Hungarian Šaštín48.65105717.143764article
- History of slovakian pilgrimage place Šaštín and Šaštíns´ collections of miracles48.64289117.144451article
- ETNOFOLK project conference and workshop took place in Banská Bystrica0.0000000.000000article
- Folk ceremoniousness and religious life0.0000000.000000article
14 records found, showing 1-5 of newest records.
- Hungarian Protestant church of the Lórántffy Charity Home, Akron47.50358719.029950photogallery
- Hungarian graves in the Hooversville churchyard47.50358719.029950photogallery
- The Hungarian Calvinist church in Johnstown47.50358719.029950photogallery
- Bell cast using the donations of the Hungarian Calvinists around Windber for the church of the Johnstown Hungarian Calvinist congregation47.50358719.029950photogallery
- Altarpiece made by the Zsolnay factory in the formerly Hungarian Johnstown Greek Catholic church47.50358719.029950photogallery
- Pilgrim museum13. 5. 201446.55493114.701303servicemuseum
- Židovské muzeum v Praze – Klausová synagoga (Praha 1)5. 4. 201350.08999014.417240servicemuseum
- Židovské muzeum v Praze – Obřadní síň (Praha 1)5. 4. 201350.08964014.417820servicemuseum
40 records found in knowledge base, showing 1-5 of newest records.
- Church of Virgin Mary of Loreto in Trentap46.38333333333313.733333333333archive1
- after the worshipp48.90990119.153866archive1
- church decorationp48.77967118.176443archive1
- cross by the churchp48.42013519.560688archive1
- cultic cornerp49.44775520.363482archive1